PermaNet® 2.0 - Features
- Is a ready-to-use bednet pre-treated with deltamethrin.
- Has a long-lasting killing effect on malaria mosquitoes, as well as other disease-transmitting susceptible vectors.
- Prevents and controls malaria as well as other vector-borne diseases.
- Is made of 100% polyester, which is the preferred material by end-user
- Requires no re-treatment or dipping; thereby decreasing the need for repeat intervention.
- Is based on a superior technology of impregnation, where the bioavailability of active ingredient is controlled through a slow release process.
- Does not allow mosquitoes to penetrate the net due to the optimum mesh size.
- Is available in various colours, shapes and sizes to accommodate local preferences.
- Is safe to use for all, including pregnant women and young children.
- Is produced in a large-scale, professional production facility under strict quality measures.
- Is the most widely tested bednet in both the laboratory and field.
Search Vestergaard Frandsen
Like Us on Facebook
Subscribe to News Updates
Music to Save Lives
Top FAQ for PermaNet® 2.0
PermaNet® 2.0 Downloads
The Science Behind Malaria Prevention
"Before we used to get sick all the time": perceptions of malaria and use of long-lasting insecticide-treated bed nets (LLINs) in a rural Kenyan community