Stay tuned in this space for upcoming film festival premieres and screenings worldwide!
- Macon Film Festival screening 18 February at 9:00 PM in Macon, Georgia
- Pan African Film Festival screening 18 February in Los Angeles, California
- Beaufort Film Festival screening 19 February in Beaufort, South Carolina
- Carolina Film and Video Festival screening 25 February at 3 PM in Greensboro, North Carolina
- National Public Health Film Festival screening April 8 in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Fallbrook Film Festival screening April 9 from 1:30 to 3:30 PM in Bonsall, California
- River Bend Film Festival screening April 2 at 1 PM in South Bend, Indiana
- Awareness Fest screening May 7 at 2:40 PM in Los Angeles, California
- da Vinci Film Festival screening Thursday, July 14 at 7:00 PM and Sunday, July 17 at 1:00 PM in Corvallis, Oregon
- Long Island Film Expo screening Wednesday, July 13, 2011 at 5:00 PM in Long Island, New York
- Naperville Independent Film Festival screening Thursday, September 22, 2011 at 10:45 PM in Naperville, Illinois
- Clearwater Film Fest screening Thursday, September 25, 2011 at 3:30 PM in Clearwater, Florida
"The Test offered a practical sense as to what integration could look like and was a great example of one African community coming together to embrace its health concerns."
—The Global Network for Neglected Tropical Diseases
"The Test documentary produced by Vestergaard Frandsen and Cielo Productions, designed to raise awareness about the need for better ways to test communities for HIV. The movie focuses on the integrated public health campaign launched in Lurambi District, in Kenya that aimed to tackle both the low testing rate and social stigma attached to testing and HIV positive people in a novel way. The Test follows the lives of several individuals in the aftermath of this massive HIV testing campaign in Kenya, designed to diminish the stigma and fear associated with getting tested.""
Festival Selections & Awards